Benefits of Air Purifiers
Benefits of air purifiers, Airdog air purifiers is the state of art filtration technology that are designed to remove harmful particles from the air, such as allergens, dust, and smoke. With the help of an air purifier, you can make sure that your home is clear of dangerous germs, viruses, and other toxins that could harm your health. Poor air quality can impact our health and well-being, including the quality of our sleep. Because of this, a lot of individuals are using air purifiers to enhance their homes air quality and sleep. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of air purifiers.
Air purifiers with TPA technology can remove 99.9 percent of airborne particulate matter (PM) including PM ranging from 0.0146-micron particles to PM 2.5 particles circulating in your home. Numerous immediate and long-term health advantages, including longer life expectancy and greater sleep quality, can result from removing these contaminants. Other benefits of air purifiers are:
- Purifies the air inside your home: Cleaning the air you breathe is one of the key benefits of using an air purifier. These devices remove pollutants such as dust, pet dander, pollen, smoke, and other allergens from the air, providing a cleaner and fresher environment for better sleep. The air is made cleaner and safer to breathe thanks to air purifiers featuring TPA technology, which are very good at catching tiny particles like mold spores, bacteria, and viruses. It can also remove at least 99.9 percent of these particles from the air.
- Reduces symptoms of asthma and allergies: If you have asthma or allergies, an air purifier can help you get rid of the sneezing, coughing, runny nose, and itchy eyes that are brought on by allergens and other irritants in the air. Air purifiers can make it simpler for you to breathe and improve your quality of sleep by removing these irritants from the air.
- Enhances Sleep Quality: Air pollution exposure can irritate people and interfere with their ability to sleep. This can result in the frequent perception that no matter how many hours you receive, you never get enough sleep. By removing these allergens from the air, an air purifier can help you sleep more comfortably and soundly. Additionally, a lot of air purifiers are made to run quietly, so you may use one all night without disturbing anyone and enjoy a restful, rejuvenating sleep.
- Reduces Risk of Airborne Illness: Air purifiers can trap droplets that carry viruses. By doing this, the amount of virus-carrying airborne particles can be reduced. greater health leads to greater sleep, and air filters can stop the spread of COVID-19 and other airborne diseases.
- Reduces Odours: Air purifiers are a good way to get rid of smelly odors in the air. These smells can originate from a multitude of things, such as pets, cooking, smoking indoors, and more. By absorbing and holding the smell-causing molecules, an air purifier with a carbon filter may remove unpleasant odors from the air. By removing unpleasant odors, air purifiers can create a cleaner, fresher, and more inviting environment. Air purifiers can make breathing easier and improve the quality of your sleep by supplying clean, fresh air.
- Takes care of the elderly and children: Even while indoor toxins are unhealthy for everyone, the World Health Organisation has discovered that children and the elderly are especially vulnerable to the negative effects of airborne contaminants. An air purifier is a simple approach to shield your loved ones if you have a multi-generational home.
- Improve your overall wellness: Poor indoor air quality can cause a litany of health issues, ranging in severity from eye, nose, and throat irritation to respiratory diseases, heart disease, and cancer. Long-term contact with airborne pollutants that haven't been filtered can substantially harm your general health. You can improve the general health of you and your loved ones for years to come by making a significant investment in a high-quality air purifier for your house.
Airdog TPA Technology vs HEPA filters
- Unlike HEPA filters which is just a filter, TPA destroys particles. To eliminate bacteria and pathogens, the device uses charged ions. Even the smallest particles that could trigger allergic reactions like asthma can be captured.
- The production of one HEPA filter is equivalent to more than 1,000 plastic bags. To protect your health and the environment, Airdog offers a washable air purifier.
- Airdogs TPA technology is a 100% efficient and eco-friendly solution with no waste.
Air purifiers remove airborne contaminants directly from the air by capturing the particles in internal filters. This results in reduced dust in the entire house. However, not all air cleaners use a passive filter-based strategy to combat indoor air pollution.
Airdog USA uses a unique TPA technology to purify the air. It uses an active filtration technology that generates a high-voltage electric field to electrify and destroy harmful particles, attracting them to washable collecting plates. It also purifies a much wider range than the traditional HEPA filter, from 0.0146 microns particles to PM 2.5 such as dust, and pet danders, as well as larger particles such as pollen and pet hair.
If you’re interested in learning more about the benefits of air purifiers, get in touch with us at Airdog USA. We'd be happy to help you with your search.